Equipping Christian families with the tools to train and educate our next generation!
Introduction to basic painting/ drawing/multimedia art
Students will be able to:
- learn how to create colors using primary colors (red, yellow, blue), white and black and explore color relationships.
- gain the knowledge of gradations of colors which are used to create illumi-nation for forming three– dimensionality.
- use technical approach to create the depth of field and three– dimensional design in painting.
- explore expression of ideas that demonstrate knowledge of the basic ele-ments and principles in painting, drawing, and multimedia art forms.
- experience with various media.
- Students who have taken my class will be assisted to the advanced skills or introduced to new assignments.
- It is not required; however, portfolio review and gallery participation are recommended.
Taught by Yuko Ray